Please dont stop the music, please dont stop the music.
This song is stuck into my head. Must be because of anti-drug. I dont have this thing for fast song, but this song has very good rhythm, suitable for hip-hop. My first love. [:
Bought alot of food for boyf, hope he will gain more weight!
Town-ing just now with Grace and Celine. Had NYDC. Their spaghetti is only so-so, a teeny weeny bit nicer than Pasta Mania.
Intended to do CIP just now, but the lovable huiying, got guailan-ed by the super irritaing libarian, making Grace so irritated that she messed up the shelves. I pity those doing shelving. Stupid librarian, so old already yet she think she super cute when she said the word, "NO!" Yikes. Totally disgusted.
So in the end, Jovin, Weiling and Grace got no mood to do already. So we went pasar malam. Wahlan, got guailan-ed again. -.- Fooled around a little. That bunch of girls seriously got no childhood laaa! Bought this doraemon water bottle, wanna have a look? I'll bring it to school tomorrow! Kiddy day!
Fast forward, fast forward.
Had a nice talk with Jovin, and im home! [:
I had a nice day laughing my arse out, but somehow its still attached. My arse loves me too much. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment